1. Good rigidity, high strength, easy to get a higher precision drilling.
2. Suitable for drilling more complex materials, you can choose a higher cutting speed.
3. Effectively reduce chipping, with good wear resistance.
4. Multi-layer geometric cutting end edge, improve chip performance, to maintain a smaller cutting resistance.
5. In addition to the commonly used right-angle handle, with a variety of handle type, suitable for a variety of drilling rigs, drilling machine equipped.
6. Compared to the indexable insert drill bit, the overall carbide drill can be grinding times 7 to 10 times.
- Center Drill Definition
- Slanting Hole Drilling Technology A...
- Alloy Drill Now The Momentum Of Dev...
- The Characteristics And Application...
- Hardness And Toughness Analysis Of ...
- Center Drill The Basic Information
- How To Choose The Right Carbide Drill
- High-speed Steel Drill
- What Is The Difference Between High...
- Alloy Drill Material