Twist drills are tools that cut through the circular holes of a workpiece by their rotation relative to the fixed axis. Because of its chip flute into a spiral shaped like twist and got its name. Twist drills are tools that cut through the circular holes of a workpiece by their rotation relative to the fixed axis. Because of its chip flute into a spiral shaped like twist and got its name. Spiral groove has 2 slots, 3 slots or more slots, but the most common 2 slots.
Turbocharger Sharpening Correct drilling, the two main cutting edge cutting, both sides of the force balance, drill wear evenly.
Asymmetric drilling in the top corner, only one main cutting edge cutting, while the other cutting edge ineffective, both sides of the force imbalance, the drill bit wear quickly, drill holes to enlarge and tilt.
Cutting edge length ranging from drilling, twist drill work center from O-O to O'-O ', uneven cutting, the drill quickly wear and make the aperture expansion.
Asymmetric vertex and unequal length of cutting edge During drilling, unbalanced forces are applied to the two cutting edges, and the work center displacement of the twist drill causes the drill bit to wear out quickly. The drilled hole not only has an enlarged aperture but also a step.
Previous: About twist drill composition concept
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- About twist drill composition concept
- OBS twist drills out the future
- Basic knowledge on the use of drill...
- About the definition of straight sh...
- Straight shank twist drill maintenance
- About twist drill basic point of view
- Automatic lathe drilling center pos...
- Selection and use of stainless stee...
- What are the shortcomings of twist ...
- High-speed steel drill bit structure